Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you h ad a truck, 2 people with you, and the penalty for failure was pure HORROR, would YOU just stop at a dozen motorcycles in the road? :) Man, If I was driving, you can bet there'd be pieces of bikes and riders go FLYING. but of course, in reality, anybody so dumb wouldn't last a week. you block rds with stuff you dont CARE about, and you take cover to the SIDES of the roadbloack, in a shtf thing, you'll probably have people possibly coming from BOTH directions. if you are the one doing the driving, you probably might as well eat your gun. big obvious, noisy vehicle, stuck moving along a given path, a highly known about path, with a vehicle that's probably full of goodies.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Yeah, I saw that. Kind of a head scratcher for sure...I'm a bit more inclined towards " Z Nation " on Syfy,just for the alternating humor,heavy drug use ;and Ultraviolence.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean, you want another version of Terminus, and this time, nobody's coming to save you? Why didn't they just send carol and Daryl into Terminus, prowl all around for a week or so, and then send in Sword Girl and tara? Then, in another week, if all seemed well, send in the other gal and the worthless mullet man? that way, the baby's still safe and Rick the killer is still out there.

Same way with alexandria. Everybody just TRUST the gay guy, just surrender your arms to OBVIOUSLY inept people! how frigging retarded can you GET?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts