Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for civilian shtf You can't hit them moving, reliably enough to risk wasting a shot and revealing your presence, beyond 300 yds or so (200 yds if dodging) If they are holding still, in daylight, they dont know of your (hostile, armed) presence, so WHY tell them, hmm? CAuse you're too stupid to have all your stuff and yourself below ground, thus you fear being detected? CAuse your guns aint silenced and they've noticed your shooting? Cause you're too dumb/weak to stay out of sight during daylight hours and got yourself noticed in that manner? how will you know that, while you engage one group, you're not just "calling in" others, from an unexpected direction? You can't know it, so why do it? Especially, why give up the silenced handiness of the shorty AR, the .22 unit, the luminous sights, GI (main) caliber, concealability, etc, to get "longer range" that you can't really use ( and which makes no sense to attempt to use)?

High-value targets are almost never found out in the boonies, and whacking lots of grunts has no effect. The war-lords (whose death MIGHT be worth risking your life to achieve) will require concealed carry of the rifle, sub- 100 yd shots, probably at a mover,probably first having to whack 1-2 of his guards (whose bodies will be used to shield the "principle target") It will probably require subsonic ammo, and luminous sights. Just cause YOU wouldn't be smart enough to employ such protection (as you move between buildings/vehicles,etc) doesn't mean THEY will be so dumb.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Take a break, Melvin. You have said many times you can't hit anything with a handgun past 15 feet, and 100 yards is your maximum effective range with a rifle. Also, you can't shoot either without a silencer or ear plugs. I know recoil is a problem also, so stick to BB guns or airsoft, you'll keep out of Federal Prison that way. : )

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only a small fraction of the US population has access to enough open space to practice at more than 1/4 mile, and the specialized gear is expensive and nearly worthless for defensive combat. The time and money spent on it (and practice and driving 100+ miles TO practice) are resources that can't be spent on the (far more likely) fast, close stuff. So stop kidding yourself about such things.

You either get set up to make and use a silencer and concealable takedown auto, or you're just daydreaming. You have no intention whatsover of ever putting up a fight. Which is fine, as long as you ADMIT it.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
CAuse you're too stupid to have all your stuff and yourself below ground, thus you fear being detected?

So what you are saying now, is that your spider hole is a stupid idea?? "Warlords"? are we back to the fantasy thing again?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
How about a simple response in the "many a man is bigger" thread...?

...You either get set up to make and use a silencer and concealable takedown auto, or you're just daydreaming. You have no intention whatsover of ever putting up a fight. Which is fine, as long as you ADMIT it.
Uh huh... I've said it before; you've simply made too much of your history public knowledge to now start making macho brags now about how you'd never give up without "putting up a fight".

In all the stories about the many times you've been arrested and sent to jail or prison; how many of those times did you mention putting up a fight? Zero.

With all the bragging you do (shooting prowess, black belt, night stealth), you've never even claimed that any of those arrests involved a fight, shootout, car chase, or whatever, in any of the stories you've told; so we have to conclude that the number is indeed 'zero'.

So it would seem that giving up without a fight is actually kind of your specialty. Certainly seems to be your history.

As I've also said before, if you'd be civil, I'd quit publicly reminding you of your inconsistencies.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
With all his chest pounding he forgets I talked to the U.S. Deputy Marshal that ordered him back to the half-way house. He went meekly.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
only a small fraction of the US population has access to enough open space to practice at more than 1/4 mile, and the specialized gear is expensive and nearly worthless for defensive combat. The time and money spent on it (and practice and driving 100+ miles TO practice) are resources that can't be spent on the (far more likely) fast, close stuff. So stop kidding yourself about such things.

You either get set up to make and use a silencer and concealable takedown auto, or you're just daydreaming. You have no intention whatsover of ever putting up a fight. Which is fine, as long as you ADMIT it.
I know of several ranges near me that have targets to and beyond 1000 yds. Not to mention that there’s the entire desert.

You don’t need any specialized gear to do long range shooting. you’re insane.

Nobody needs to drive 100 miles to do long range shooting. Where do you come up with these stupid posts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts