Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's not hard to handload a few hundred sp's, to real performance levels. So it takes a couple of hours, and $100 worth of gear, so what?

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Thats an assumption on your part. Assumptions can get you killed. I'm currently reloading .38/.357, 9mm, .44 mag, .45acp, .223, .308, .303,.30-06 & .38-55. So what calibers are you currently reloading??

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Why be so stupid to think civilian survivalists (or hunter, or people who just like guns) are limiting themselves to FMJ ammo?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
he's got to have something to drive up his post numbers, so why not post lame stuff. Might was well post "why be so stupid to limit yourself to just water when you take a bath". I mean it's just so obvious a lame post.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Trolling, trolling, trolling,
that's ol' andy trolling,
He knows only trolling,
he's Hyde!
With apologies to "Rawhide",
SatCong

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I'm still waiting for him to detail what calibers that he reloads! Maybe he's just a WANNABE!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
That's funny. I just removed a batch of brass from the cleaner. I'm getting ready to load up a bunch of the following:

.223, .308, .280, .338, 9mm, and .45

Guess how many rounds of ball I will be loading - hint, it will be more than -1 and less than 1.

So whay be stupid and assume that nobody else on the planet has discovered that there are choices other than ball?

:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Yeah who said anything about using Ball/FMJ exclusivly???
Andy said....thats who...

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
DJetAce said:
he's got to have something to drive up his post numbers, so why not post lame stuff. Might was well post "why be so stupid to limit yourself to just water when you take a bath". I mean it's just so obvious a lame post.

HA!HA!HA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :spinny: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

i can't add to that!

that was funny $hit though!

thanks.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
So whay be stupid and assume that nobody else on the planet has discovered that there are choices other than ball?

:devil:
Because even hi made up numbers would pale in comparison to anything BUT non-fragmenting FMJ. And even then, his made up numbers BARELY come out ahead.

Of course he's the one always bleating on about NEEDING to be able to shoot "the GI round" in .223, which is the SS109 -- a proven failure at manstopping because teh b!tch won't fragment like the old ball rounds will, and is totally worthless out of a 10" barrel, and even the old FMJ rounds aren't much better past long pistol ranges.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts