Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
practically anywhere in the US. Wont your carry mode suffice to be adequately discrete? Are you just too lazy to do so ?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I do CCW at home, in addition to CCW around town, and I pack when I'm on hikes. That's how I know what works and what doesn't.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I don't CCW at home because I don't have to. On my own property or in a private place of business, either where I own it, or am given permission by the owner, I can open carry. So I can carry an effective, full-size weapon comfortably.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I pistol up in the morning when my pants go on and it stays there till it goes back on my nightstand when my pants come off at night. Thats why I don't care for pocket carry.

Why don't you CCW when you are at home JD?

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
who says JD DOESN'T, <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>? :)There's thousands of places a pc can be REALLY well hidden, in a few seconds,if "prepped", and the wife's mutts give plenty of advance warning if anyone's around.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
When you carry your conceal handgun, please tell us where you shove it? to ensure complete concealment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts