Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Papoose Marlin 22, a Star BK or some other lw 9mm, and have your wife carrying an alloy .38 snub, so she can make noise and "call" u, and so she can committ suicide if need be. 40 lbs of gear is all you can manage anymore, and she'd drop dead trying to haul 20 lbs. So you'd have to be hauling 10 of the 30 lbs of gear she'd need, on top of your 30 lbs of gear, which makes 40 lbs total, so you'd better keep the guns and ammo part of things WELL under 10 lbs.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ahem. Since you brought up the subject, what is your wife armed with and what will you do with her when shtf comes and she is no longer useful to you.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Now it's 'some other lw 9mm'. gunkid has seen the light! No more chopped pos Star in .356 TSW. At least we have him that far.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
I prefer the Colt Combat Commander in 9mm , myself. Unlike some here though, i don't need have my woman protect me.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Maybe he's talking to himself.

Not to pick on his wife, but she is out of shape and a smoker, she's not going along on any of his fantasies. Although she's probably smart enough to whack HIM, and go survive on her own, not having to carry his weight too. He won't be worth hanging on to post-SHTF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts