1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I like how he still can't respond in the original thread, has to post a count (funny how he defines his life in terms of counts) of how many lovers he's had...

Btw, GunKid, I'm impressed that you've managed to stay married 15 months. I would think that for a woman to be married to you for even a day is some accomplishment.

:devil:

·
Registered
750 Posts
That was a cool link Garand.

JD doesn't keep replies in the same thread because the facts start stacking up against him, by arguing each point seperatly he can take the focus of the original topic with alot of nonsence.

In short he spreads his BS around to make it look bigger than it is, kind of like when a cat puffs up it's tail at a dog.

Teuf,

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
IMO, gunclod is scared of anyone with the mindset, determination and competence that he doesn't have. Sex is only incidental. He thinks of women only as toys and objects for his satisfaction/control and is baffled when a woman is not only good at but actually enjoys 'guy things'. He doesn't know how much he is missing in life.

RIKA

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Raider said:
...thinks of women only as toys and objects for his satisfaction...
Well, I wouldn't say "only"... :dgrin:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gunboob, these girls show YOU up on a constant basis.... punk. They have more balls (kind of funny, right Erika) than you do!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
I put replies where they will be SEEN, that's all. I show you up on a constant basis, punk.
when and where have you EVER shown ANYBODY up?

certainly not on this web site. Certainly not at PN - all anyone has to do is look at the sticky thread there and see.

But, if it helps you sleep at night beleiving you've shown us up, then gee, I guess you've shown us up.... :rolleyes:

:devil:

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please link to a post, where you have shown us up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts