Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering why it is Andy is afraid to tell Hard Rock where to send the ticket to?

He's made probably 100 posts since Hard Rock has asked, but fails to give him the information.

He does continue to hurl insults and act brave, but still fails to give the address.

This doesn't do much to bolster Andy's position, in fact it only appears to weaken it further.

It's time to either put up and follow through, or shut up.

Any more insults or threats will just show that Andy is simply afraid to follow through.

I don't know how it could be stated any plainer than that.

This isn't meant as a flame, but more as a "do it already or STFU!"

:devil:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I'm not, but I dont want a ticket, I want $200 cash. I want to DRIVE there, for reasons I've already stated, moron.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, you are inventing reasons to pussy out of the bet - and it is clear to EVERYONE that this is what you are doing.

You've been caught. Now you are trying to invent an excuse not to show up.

I guess you are scared to death.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Tough, I'm not sending you cash. Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to send you $200 in cash when you've yet to back up anything you've ever said? Get real. You get a ticket voucher or I'll give you the cash when you get here. I'm not sending you cash.

So, put up or shut the hell up.

Mike

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Rock, you could send the voucher, valid only to your specified airport address, to:

John Melvin Davis
% Patricia Rydz-Davis
56 Talisman Drive,
#6A
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'll wait for Tard to post the addy he wants me to send it to. The ball is in his court and he needs to dribble the ball not dribble on it.

Mike

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Stillwater said:
Hard Rock, you could send the voucher, valid only to your specified airport address, to:

John Melvin Davis
% Patricia Rydz-Davis
56 Talisman Drive,
#6A
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
56 Talisman? You have to be kidding me?
He always wants to meet at the Durango McDonald's when he live right down the road from the Pagosa McD'S (40 Talisman)?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gunkid simply is a fake. Quite a liar to. He will never ever meet with anyone for any kind of bet. Never has and never will. Why? Cause if he met face to face the game would be up. He is not John Davis and he is not anything like he claims. That is also why he has never posted any proof of his karate skills, gun skills, bug-out-bag, just anything. All mouth. Always was and always will be.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, now that Teuf is going to give Andy the $200.00 I guess he has no excuses left...

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Aslan said:
So, now that Teuf is going to give Andy the $200.00 I guess he has no excuses left...

We will soon find out.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
Stillwell, he actually lives in an apartment??? If so, thats not the prepared survival abode that I would have imagined him in.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
man! i would have bet $100 bill he mobile homed it within sight of the local landfill.

i don't agree with the posting of the address, factual or bogus

my mom found me on the internet for about $20 with printed map/directions
and my sister 'invited' herself out for 2 weeks, man! i about came un-glued on that one. i'm always glad to see friends/family...but..always much happier
to see them leave!

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Stillwell, he actually lives in an apartment??? If so, thats not the prepared survival abode that I would have imagined him in.
NO, thats not an apartment number, it is a commercial address, that NUTTY JOHN posted on a long dead forum.

The address has been posted in the Pagosa Springs Sun many, many times. In fact that was where I learned he had married his wife.

I have two other private residence adddresses which I won't post.

Anything that I post must be in the public domain, or I won't post it, regardless of how legal it is. That is why I won't post NUTTY JOHN'S residence address.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
By public domain it has to be put voluntarily on a web page, the contents of private emails aren't in the public domain.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Mrostov said:
By public domain it has to be put voluntarily on a web page, the contents of private emails aren't in the public domain.
Stillwater said:
The address has been posted in the Pagosa Springs Sun many, many times. In fact that was where I learned he had married his wife.
If that's true, then it's public domain. Just like his DL and Soc Sec card, if he posted the pics, it's public domain. Just like when his wife had a fit that someone posted that they were married (interesting at that), there wasn't anything anyone can do about it, because it's public domain.

Funny thing is, you can find where they live easy enough, if you're willing to do the digging. I'm not.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
mrostov said:
Who said they were emails?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts