Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hundreds of thousands of $, worth of guns, spends 10's of thousands of $ on ammo every year? Whats 200 lousy $ to the pos, anyway?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
It's the principle of letting a POS rip him off for $200.00

if you had half a brain you'd understand. (Aren't you the idiot that shot up a gas station over the cost of a soda?)

Nice try to deflect the subject, but you are the coward afraid to accept the ticket.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YOU'LL be the one needing excuses, punk.. I'll be there WITH BELLS on, and a witness, and all the gear needed to make your FAMILY regret your trying to pull ANY shit, at all.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Then give him the address, or you are lying. It's not difficult. Do it in the next post, or in a PM.

If you don't you are a chickenshit liar. There is not any other excuse.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Sigh... enough with the threats Tard. I have no intention of hurting you. Now, are you going to give me your addy or not?

Mike

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I aint heard back from Paul, if I don't by this weekend, I'll use somebody else. But I aint flying, so don't send any ticket.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont give a fuck WHAT your intentions are, punk. I take adquate precautions EVERYWHERE I go.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Then come on out and I'll give you $500 in cash from my hand to yours. I'm not sending you cash since you'd take it and then not show up.

Mike

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
This is getting VERY interesting. Several months ago I counted 17 challenges that John had either issued ot accepted with no result. I'm sure the real total is 10 times that. Now he's really going to follow through on one? I'll believe it when Hard Rock say's it's true.

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
What a WANNABE! Geez, why don't you just find the nearest prison and head on over for visitors day. You can bend over and regain your girlish attitude again. (rika , no offence to you, just to Lucy!)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
I dont give a fuck WHAT your intentions are, punk. I take adquate precautions EVERYWHERE I go.
Which is why your fat ass is super-glued to the chair in front of your wife's computer because you're too afraid to leave the house because everyone wants to get you, eh?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
So I take it, Boati (Andy) ran away from this challenge? It seemed like a no brainer, a fully paid trip.

the only conclusion is cowardice on his part...

these old posts are instructive, for sure.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Not so much ran away, as the typical Clintonesque norm of "delay, deny, delay, deny..." until the topic ceases to come up anymore.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
in another thread, he claims his word is good, but yet here again he lies and runs away. Everything just keeps on re-surfacing and pointing out how he runs away and lies constantly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts