Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somehow her verizon phone has been reported stolen, and the lockdown means that she can;t go prove that such is not so. the online single number leads nowhere but a voicemail rejection. If anyone can help, we'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
No idea, other than trying their 800-922-0204 number or dialing *611 (I think; maybe #611) from that phone. If it was bought used, afaik only the original owner can clear it up.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how this happened if it's her phone.

Sounds like her phone data got mined or Verizon's system went FUBAR.

Is there any Verizon store near you? Some are good and some ain't worth 2 cents. But if close you might give them a try.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
You should be able to call the number on your Verizon statement. give them the account number and then wade through all the stupid menus until you can get to a person. (Sometimes saying "Supervisor") will short cut the process.

then, with the statement and the phone in hand, you should be able to get it taken care of.

·
Registered
10,295 Posts
Is this "wifey #1" or "wifey #2" ?

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Id there a somewhat fishy smell in the air?
Yeah, I think Melvin has a scheme going where he's marrying women from the Philippines for cash and other benefits in exchange for citizenship. Like I said somewhere else here I know ICE has better things to do right now.
Unless someone with a lot of influence gets their knickers in a knot over it, I don't care if he wants to play Geriatric Immigration Scam Gigolo.
But it's amusing to listen to all these claims of "Wifey's income" and not laugh when I realize they ain't gonna stick around from the get go.

I also would be ROFLMAO if when SHTF wifey #1 who allegedly helped him bury his stashes didn't gps mark each location and later cleaned out and sold everything there.
Leaving Melvin with empty barrels. If any of that actually happened which I doubt.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Yeah, I think Melvin has a scheme going where he's marrying women from the Philippines for cash and other benefits in exchange for citizenship. Like I said somewhere else here I know ICE has better things to do right now.
Unless someone with a lot of influence gets their knickers in a knot over it, I don't care if he wants to play Geriatric Immigration Scam Gigolo.
But it's amusing to listen to all these claims of "Wifey's income" and not laugh when I realize they ain't gonna stick around from the get go.

I also would be ROFLMAO if when SHTF wifey #1 who allegedly helped him bury his stashes didn't gps mark each location and later cleaned out and sold everything there.
Leaving Melvin with empty barrels. If any of that actually happened which I doubt.
Or got his hands on a stolen phone and needs the information to unlock it. Always the convict.

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 10 of 10 Posts