Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a Filipina who knew me a bit talked with her for a few minutes, then we all rode to my apartment (Manila) on a motorbike with sidecar. We talked more, then the older gal went home, I gave my young lady the only key to the bedroom and I crashed on the living room floor. Worked like a charm. She lifted/pushed on the door to hide the sound of it locking and watched to see if I tried it, but I was beat and just went to sleep. :) I didn't have nearly enough padding, and was sore for days afterward. We've since shared many laughs about that.

she had a great job, $500 per month and a furnished apt, about 3x the average salary/benefit in Phills. That would be like 6k per month here in US, AFTER tax. She gave it up to be with me, taking a HUGE chance with her preschool daughter's future, but it panned out well for her. I've doubled my income since then and am due to double it again this year. So, all is well.

We'd exchanged a few emails, had seen each other's pic. she rode bus and train 4 hours to meet me, then went to the wrong "STAR MALL" and her cell phone batt died, so she wasted another couple of hours. So going home that night was not in the cards for her. The only hotel in the area was a whorehouse, so that was not really an option, either. So, she'd planned all along to spend the night, as long as I wasnt a total creep.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Well good for you John.

I hope this works out for you both better than your last go round.

I know a couple that have been married for years, American Serviceman with a wife from there.

BTW- Did you have any trouble getting a passport or TSA troubles?

Just curious as to how you got treated on a international flight route that's all.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
no incidents at all with foreign travel. 10 million ex felons are off parole. that's a LOT of lost money to airlines if we are barred from travel. :) figure 10% paying 1k per year, that's a billion $, man.

actually, wifey admitted to me that she only came to see me out of boredom. :) It was a fluke that she was home, to join DateInAsia, instead of at her workplace, in Davao City.

Pat was never anything but a biz arrangement. She just got upset when I took half of the half that I had coming when I got off parole. She'd achieved 160k of cashout refinances because of me, and had retained ownership of a couple of 150k $ pieces of property, which she'd have lost to balloon payments, if not for me. So my leaving with 30k was small potatoes. also, I later kept her out of prison when she falsified my name on a refinance and I LET her retrieve another 30k of refinance check, which I COULD have taken, but did not. Wish I had, cause it would have saved me 5 years of prison! it was at the title office, with MY name on the check. THAT part she never mentions, cause it shows what a **** she was. she gambled that away in less than a month.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
no incidents at all with foreign travel. 10 million ex felons are off parole. that's a LOT of lost money to airlines if we are barred from travel. :) figure 10% paying 1k per year, that's a billion $, man.

actually, wifey admitted to me that she only came to see me out of boredom. :) It was a fluke that she was home, to join DateInAsia, instead of at her workplace, in Davao City.

Pat was never anything but a biz arrangement. She just got upset when I took half of the half that I had coming when I got off parole. She'd achieved 160k of cashout refinances because of me, and had retained ownership of a couple of 150k $ pieces of property, which she'd have lost to balloon payments, if not for me. So my leaving with 30k was small potatoes. also, I later kept her out of prison when she falsified my name on a refinance and I LET her retrieve another 30k of refinance check, which I COULD have taken, but did not. Wish I had, cause it would have saved me 5 years of prison! it was at the title office, with MY name on the check. THAT part she never mentions, cause it shows what a **** she was. she gambled that away in less than a month.
Is Wifey a new user?:)

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Yep I think your ex has some obsessive compulsive issues.

Like last I heard of her she was spamming another forum I won't mention with her deep tinfoil hat stuff.

So that she gambled so much money away is no shock.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I KNOW of 100k that she blew and possibly it was twice that much. she had a website, maybe still does, VATIC something, she's completely gone off the deep end, man.

No, new wife doesn't yet know enough to understand much of anything on a forum. for now, she's just getting the "do this" part of it, without question. Later, I'll explain why to her, about all, but for now, she just has complete faith in my gun knowledge and rightly so.

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
Goes to prove, there is someone for everyone.

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
I'm still wondering why we haven't heard anything about her competition abilities. According to sources she was supposed to be cranking out wins at matches by this time and setting up herself as an instructor?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
My money is on her being a CNA (Certified Nurses Aid) not an LPN*, RN or Nurse Practitioner.
*-My ex fiance was a LPN who supervised 2-3 CNA's can't remember the number in one wing of the nursing home she worked at.

Garand-Yeah I know something's way off with all these claims, announcements, pronouncements, decrees etc that Melvin has made about "Wifey". And of course the train of excuses.
And not that I obviously keep up with everyone of them. I'm a little curious as to why with "Wifey" being a health care worker not much has been said by Melvib as to the impact of Covid 19 upon her or him. All I recall from him is him bitching about the gym being closed.
You'd expect something about her but with Melvin....yeah right what was I thinking.🙄

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
Actually my wife came out of retirement and went back to work as an RN , working as a casual. We have a shortage up here, coupled with lockdowns, nobody has matches so no travelling, she decided to go back until the end of September.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,278 Posts
Melvin, give us a briefing on "wifey".

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
The Nurse Anesthetist thing of "Wifey One" floored me. "Next year she'll be making $180,000.00." He really should do a little research on his lies. College degree with a Master's in Biology to start, RN school a year if you can get the accelerated course in which your grades must have been 4.0 and you can't work at all that year, so it's usually two years, Then at least a year in ICU or Emergency Room and wait for an opening in a school to begin your two year course as an CRNA. All this cost's a young fortune, believe me, I know. He had her doing this in less than a year on school loans and some Army National Guard fraud. I explained all this to him but of course he never answered.

Reactions: BigEd and Garand
1 - 14 of 14 Posts