Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder where all this money is coming from to acquire all this marvelous gear, super weapons (illegal), food, transportation, and land to bug out to? For three people, mind you, one just a child. You can't just dig a hole for three people and expect to live in it for a year. Oh, and by the way, Farmers shoot thieves even today. And that's what you would be. Not a survivalist, not someone providing for his family, just a thief.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
nobody's gonna know who owns what, if shtf. Nobody's gonna know if he's the farmer or the farmers (recent) killer. you live in a fantasy world, clown. Sedatives are a big help, so are laptops. Compared to all the money you and garand waste on useless guns, my stuff is cheap.

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
nobody's gonna know who owns what, if shtf. Nobody's gonna know if he's the farmer or the farmers (recent) killer. you live in a fantasy world, clown. Sedatives are a big help, so are laptops. Compared to all the money you and garand waste on useless guns, my stuff is cheap.
You know all about sedatives, Study Case. Don't you wish you had even ONE of those useless guns? And the money to buy them?

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my stuff is cheap.
You mean non-existant , don't you? With all your thousands of posts, you have not proven you OWN ONE SINGLE THING!

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
. Compared to all the money you and garand waste on useless guns, my stuff is cheap.
You do have this fetish about the money we spend, don't you? Why? Personally I spend money on at least 5 club memberships a year, on a non covid year my wife and I shoot at least a minimum of 20 matches over 2 states and 2 provinces. Regarding reloading supplies, 12 gauge ammo, food, gas, motels, entry fees to matches, etc we probably spend in excess of $10,000.00 a year. Who cares, we are retired and enjoying ourselves. Are you jealous Melvin?

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
nobody's gonna know who owns what, if shtf. Nobody's gonna know if he's the farmer or the farmers (recent) killer.
You genuinely believe that people on farms (ie, rural people) don’t know each other, and usually know each other extremely well? It’s a WHOLE lot easier to be anonymous in an urban area than in a rural one. Think for ten seconds - if you have an aquarium with four fish and another with four hundred fish, in which aquarium is a swapped-out fish going to be more easily spotted,,?

Good lord, you say some stupid crap.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Melvin I've heard you pontificate on some really off the wall ideas and statements.

But this stands alone as one of the most out of touch dumbfuckingest thing I've ever read from you.

In my AO whilst it's changing to a blend of rural farmland to s smattering of housing developments . The older families around here do know each other.
a33477cf9c6d1be7f6b72aafcb2746dd.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts