Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, and what a cool site this is!!! I am an avid Deer Hunter, and Fisherman. Just came back from a fishing trip with a bunch of guys (friends and family) and had a great time. However, the old lady rags on me constantly about my hobbies. Money, she says. I spend too much money on my hobbies. What about HER spending??? Clothes, shoes, jewelry. She has so much of it, she can't possibly wear it all. She's un-employed at the moment, but gets a check from the state twice a month, thank god. I'm venting because I need to know if any man, just for a split second, thinks about getting rid of his wife. Not an option, of course. They ain't worth goin to jail for. But, every once in awhile, a fleeting thought crosses my mind............ Nah.
Thanks for letting me rant.
W

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
I believe marriage needs to be about making life better for both parties. Both should try to give the other the bigger piece of pie.

If that doesn't work, then you will likely have to set up three checking accounts so things will be shared evenly : His account, her account, and a joint account. If nothing else, it will PLAINLY show how the pie is being sliced up and who is getting what.

I thank my lucky stars that my wife has also turned out to be my best friend. Now going on our 26th year of being married.

G

·
Thanks guys. It IS cheaper to keep her, thats for sure. My poor uncle got taken to the cleaners by his ex. Wiped him out. Oh well, can't live with em, and can't live without em, I guess.
W

·
Registered
7,322 Posts
like my friend says: WOMEN YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH EM AN YOU CAN'T KILL EM...........:D

THE 2ND AMENDMENT PROTECTS US ALL...........

·
Registered
48 Posts
Would have to say that I am on the lucky side of that, my wife is my best friend as well. And we both basically love to do the same things.

Ask your wife if she would rather have you around her all the time instead of going on your hunting and fishing trips, and she what she says to that.

:fullauto: :twoguns: :uzi: :flamethr: :madeuce: :blowup: :twohammer :kill:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
if u set it up right, u can bail out with

very little $ loss to yourself, especially if there are no kids involved. Divorce is always a quick, and low cost option, if you prepare for it properly. Most guys can't be that sneaky, ruthless, and patient, however, so they pay for their ineptitude.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I must be one of the fortunate ones here. Anything either I, or my wife purchases, we discuss it with the other. Not because we have to, but, because we want to. Maybe that is why we have been married for thirty-three years.

I bought a twelve hundred dollar rifle, this week. I made the remark that I had been looking at this particular rifle for quiet some time. What was my wifes remark, "well why didn't you buy it before," "we had the cash."

You can't put a dollar and cents price, on something as good as that.

Bill

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: if u set it up right, u can bail out with

andy said:
very little $ loss to yourself, especially if there are no kids involved. Divorce is always a quick, and low cost option, if you prepare for it properly. Most guys can't be that sneaky, ruthless, and patient, however, so they pay for their ineptitude.
Tell me MELVIN -- was it your ineptitude, that caused you to spend thirteen and a half years in PRISON?

Inquiring minds, want to know your definition of ineptitude!

Bill

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: sounds like you have

Unregistered said:
alot of experience there too, wonder why?
Are you kidding? MELVIN'S STILL A VIRGIN!

Bill

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
wives

guys, i want to throw my .02 in, mistakes in life large/small good/bad are what make a person who they are when they take heed/study/learn from them, but that takes time! bought and paid for by the HARD coin of experience!i.e. #1, you will never grow up while doing the dope thing, #2 drinking is a man's sport few master, those two are pretty simple! but when it comes to women, it's every man for himself, i can't figure them out and about quit trying, i'm on my third one, not married but together 5 yr. but that last one for 10 and the last 4 of that was hell!!! i believe the part in the bible about "better a crust of bread on the roof in peace than a feast with an odious wife" i paid HARD coin for that one and it's worth it!!! she was psyco and getting worse. it was sucking my will to live honestly, feeling trapped is a major under statment! deegege87 who started this rant didn't sound like he had to many laps around the track yet, hell before it's over he will be glad she gets two checks a month ha! bare with me, when my convalescence is complete my posts will drop when i get to go back to work and i'm looking forward to it. if anyone cares why i'm laid up just ask, i'm not doing anything next 30-90 days thanks. p.s. these last 5 years have been the best ever! but i picked up 3rd. hand motor home just in case, plan"Z" hahahahaaa!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,600 Posts
The secret is to marry above yourself. That's what I did...

My wife's a nymphomaniac southern baptist who makes clothes and dinner from scratch and is also a microbiologist to boot (so she makes more money than I do).

Less than three weeks away from our 18th anniversary. (Don't know how that happened; I'm certainly not that much older...)

As far as trusting each other, that can't be over-emphasized. Today, we closed at the title company on a rent-house (our first). My wife never laid eyes on the place except from the road, driving by, until after we'd signed the paperwork and we owned it. She saw the inside of it for the first time this afternoon. That's how much she trusts me; and I trust her equally.

Never ceases to amaze me how some people will live with (and share children and a bank account with) someone that they'd never associate with if they weren't related to them.

As Red Forman would say, "Dumbasses."

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
yeah, my gun "history" caused the feds

to make me do FOUR TIMES the time anyone else ever had to do for the same viloatons. What the Parole board told me I had to do, 84 months SOLID, was 4x what the same crimes would have carried, a year later, under the 1984 Sentencing reform Act. The Feds started doing away with parole in 1987, and the Parole commission SAW their jobs disappearing, and started maxing out everyone who wouldn't snitch on anybody.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Gunkid if you wern't stupid enough to commit a crime in the first place, then you would have a complaint. Gunkid, the only person you can blame is yourself.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
rental house

john i'm glad to hear of your good fortune with property and nympho, take your vitamins daily! i went from 3 times a day to once every 3 days in the last 18 months and am kinda glad for the break pesonally. [now thats more info than should be posted] with good tenants running rentals is a breeze, i know thats what the girlfriend does , i just paint,plaster,carpet,relevel,upgrade with bigger homes etc.etc.etc. i'm glad i have a day job or they would work me to death! but #2 got to be drug dependent[being a r.n.] god almighty, i do love beating the hell out of tweekers, i really do, especially when theres 2to3foot of ponytail to grab ahold of! and i still have my dog! i'm rantin'. 18 years?your right! when it's good ,time flies. thanks p.s. and i agree with 'red' who ever the hell he is, he's right!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I want to comment too.

A long while back, I was sitting in a deli eating lunch alone. Two really gorgeous women (blond and brunette) were sitting at the table next to me and talking. This is the short version of their conversation:

Blond: "The proceedings went really well and I'll be rid of him soon. My lawyer says that I'll get the house, the Mercedes and some of the cash and stocks as well as the country place."

Brunette: "I just can't understand why you didn't have his baby. You could have gotten more."

Blond: "Me? Have his baby? I could hardly stand it the few times when he did climb on top of me. I couldn't wait to get away from the little turd."

They start to leave.

Brunette: "Time to go shopping. You said that you would buy me a diamond ring."

Edited heavily. This is something I didn't care to commit to memory. I just bring it up because you were talking about bad women.

Those two represent the absolutely worst kind of women - so much so that if they were the norm I would be totally ashamed to be a woman.

You're lucky guys. It could have been much worse.

RIKA

G

·
tweekers

just read my last post, didn't sound right, ponytail was her indian boyfriend at the time when i went to get my lab, vistation ya know. hey raider i hear you, speaking from a mans perspective he'd love to collar a couple of *****, but you can't condone one and condemn the other, so it's a big thumbs down on the homos for me! just my .02 thanks.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Re: tweekers

brasshammer said:
just read my last post, didn't sound right, ponytail was her indian boyfriend at the time when i went to get my lab, vistation ya know. hey raider i hear you, speaking from a mans perspective he'd love to collar a couple of *****, but you can't condone one and condemn the other, so it's a big thumbs down on the homos for me! just my .02 thanks.
HUH? I'm not sure whether you're talking to me or not. What those women were doing and talking about was the absolutely worst thing that a woman can do to a man without cutting his manhood off. I absolutely don't condone such use of another person by men or women. As far as queers or *****, they can all go to hell. I don't use people like that and hate those who do.

Explain yourself further so I don't misunderstand you.

RIKA

1 - 20 of 34 Posts