Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sangamon county jail in spld, ILL. I ran out, no extra tray. they have a COUNT of heads, so I KNEW somebody had taken my tray. i announced that I was going back into my cell and when I came back out, either my tray would be on the table, or I'd go cell to cell, til I found it, and when I did, I'd use it (metal) to cut somebody's head off with it. I came out later and there was the tray. guess they thought that I meant it. :) good thinking, cause I WOULD have.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one punk, the same time and place, ran his mouth about me as I paced up and down the tier. I really don't know why, but I was enraged. I was in his (4 man) cell like a flash, using one hand to choke him down with his blanket. the other hand ready to gouge his eyes. We had a little discussion about it and there was no more such talk about me, where I could hear it. when you let somebody front you off like that, and they ALLOW it, there's lots more crap headed your way and I wasn't having any. he immediately snitched to the cops about it, with others backing up his story and the cops didn't CARE. :)

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Double posting the same subject again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts