Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still in your hand (in a manner of speaking)? If that knife ALWAYS "stuck" when thrown, and was both concealable and swift to access when concealed? What would you pay for such a blade? I'm thinking about $40, retail.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as I get the money, what matter who bought them? :) If ccw TWO of em, and can throw and fight with either arm, they constitute a pretty effective defense, actually. Lethal to 10m, but most people will have trouble hitting the torso beyond 6m, or 3m with the weak side arm, most likely.

·
Registered
675 Posts
...If ccw TWO of em, ....
In some states, CCW permits are for firearms only. So, if you are carrying some other weapon, concealed,... you are toast if your are busted...

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I know, it's funny how that works. In AZ, ccw includes knives - we have both permit based carry and constitutional carry without a permit.

Knives are ok, nun-chucks are not, except when traveling to or from a martial arts class or event.

In some states, CCW permits are for firearms only. So, if you are carrying some other weapon, concealed,... you are toast if your are busted...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts