Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, Ive been away from here for some time and see that things have went WAY south since my leaving.The last time I was here "full of shit Melvin" was leaving for good,..guess we see how well his word stands.
I left because I have better things to do as well as accomplish than argue or stir shit with Melvin,..hell he has been caught so many times lying,proved wrong on multiple occasions,he has backed out of multiple challenges made BY him,and just spreads the same ole wore out crap over the net.
Hell ole Melvin has all the info he needs to FTF with me but he wont cause he is all talk and a FOS wannabe.
Besides the point really,...Ive had some great laughs with most of you and have shared some really great ideas as well so what I have to say I want to say without pissing anyone off,...well pissing Melvin off is un-avoidable.

Folks,if you are serious about your preps and plans,...let it die,...let the whole Melvin issue go,..its just not productive or worth the effort to do any more "proving".Fuck Melvin,..he will never change,..its best WE concentrate on preps and training,..something Melvin will never know about.

As far as you all getting upset with RichZ here,...oh well,its his sandbox and he can pick his friends to play with.I do not know RichZ nor can I judge him,...but I can say its evedent that more than one person here on this board is getting a jolly out of pissing you folks off.....Dunno,Ive been out of high school for a long time.

On a final note, Good luck with each and everyone of you as I hope everything works to your advantage in the hard times ahead,.......even you Melvin.

Move on,lets train and prepare.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Dakota said:
Folks,if you are serious about your preps and plans,...let it die,...let the whole Melvin issue go,..its just not productive or worth the effort to do any more "proving".

Awww hell dude, it's fun!. Doesn't take more than a few minutes to kick him to the curb, his stuff is so elementary. I dunno, I don't get hot under the collar with him, maybe if he was somewhat closer tot he truth, but it's just grade-school BS. Hell, what's wrong with some entertainment while I'm eating breakfast or supper?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I don't think Ol' Melvin is capable of making me angry anymore. It's actually kinda entertaining to simply point out how silly his ideas are.

The sad part is, that once in a while, he will say something useful. Of course he'll say it in the totally wrong context, or completely misapply it. But that's all part of the fun.

But you're right. In the end, messing with Melvin IS a waste of time that could be spent elsewhere. (Even if it is childs play to point out that he is FOS about just about everything, especially when it comes to tactics.)

:devil:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have found him quite entertaining for years on several different forum boards. You are right though there are other things to do as far as preparing instead of smacking GK around...but it is still fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts