Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only somebody who's less effective than you are. So what help are they going to be to you, really? If it's shtf, and you have much of a wound at all, it's OVER, dude. You've HAD it.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Well, not everyone behaves and thinks like an animal in a cage. Just because it's 'SHTF' doesn't mean that everyone suddenly becomes a sociopath.

Only a societal group of true self-serving sociopaths will not look after the wounded. Even the most backwards tribe in Africa looks after their wounded.

One of the symptoms of being a sociopath is that the person in question expects everyone else to behave in the same manner.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
What an absolutely perfect defenition of a crminal psycoholgy. If someone is hurt, family member, brother Officer, or a compadre (Soldier) is hurt or wounded, leave them. Their of no value to you. Because in the criminal sociopathic mind, he is the only one who matters. What if it was your Wife, best friend, or Brother down and hurt? Youl'd leave them? I saw brave men go out under fire to drag wounded men to safety that they absolutely detested. Of course, they were soldiers, and better Men than you.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Well the six armed babes I can think of would want me because I am heavily endowed and they have never seen another endowment like it, nor are they likely to see such an endowment elsewhere. So they have decided to stay loyal to me, and I choose them for my SHTF team..

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
How can anyone be serious about a poll like that anyhow?????????????

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I take my Mini Mart girls seriously. . .I take them humorously. . .Hell, I take them any way/time I can!

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Glenn Bartley said:
Well the six armed babes I can think of would want me because I am heavily endowed and they have never seen another endowment like it, nor are they likely to see such an endowment elsewhere. So they have decided to stay loyal to me, and I choose them for my SHTF team..

har!.,.har!...ha...ha...ha.. :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

i have had some of the funniest laughter in the last couple of days from this board, sometimes i get to laughing an miss colleen has to 'see' whats so funny

"what's so funny,did somebody write you back?" she always asks..."naw..

their just beating up on the 'wheelbarrow boy' again on the dumb-shit he's posting" i respond... then we both start cracking -up as she giggles her way back to the other end of the house.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Be careful there Glen. You know how women are. Someday they might all get together and do some thinking and the next thing you know, they've hamstrung you to keep you from running off.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Good friends and family would pull you through for the same reason you would pull them through if they were in that position. They know 'for the grace of God, there goes I' is not a hollow term.

In Alaska, when a emergency aleart for a lost person or plane crash comes in, EVERYONE drops what they are doing and goes out to join the search. They do it for the same reason. They don't care if the person is useless, or not going to help them in any way. They know it could be them in that situation.

Of course if gunkid wants to be left to die I sure won't lift a finger for him. With his attitude he really isn't worth the effort.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I'm begining to see how an outsider views the human race. Too bad. What a sad existence it must be.

Bottom line, you save those that can be saved. Period.

If you don't understand why, then take comfort in the knowledge that:

You will die.
Alone.
Cold.
Afraid.

Enjoy your SHTF.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
mrostov said:
Be careful there Glen. You know how women are. Someday they might all get together and do some thinking and the next thing you know, they've hamstrung you to keep you from running off.
"Don't worry, Glenn, honey...we're you're biggest fans!" ::Chop! Chop! Chop!::

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Aahhhh if they all were nice to me just once, in one night, they could kill me and eat me in order to survive so long as they did it painlessly. Heck I would be in heaven after the six of them, my version of it anyhow!

Six to one, and you really gotta see the pic but I cannot post it on my AOL FTP space because there is upper nudity. So unless I can post it here or on another site, I guess you ain't gunna see it unless you want it in an email as an attachment. But if that is what you want email me first saying you are 18 or older, and you want to see my pic of six armed babes. Then you would understand it all.....

I guarantee that if Andy had these six babes to team up with him in a SHTF scenario even he would not want to go it alone.....

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I take comfort in knowing that if gunkid were injured or wounded he would immediately turn into a quivering lump of fear-filled flesh crying and blubbering words something like these: "you can't just leave me; you must help me. I'm a human being and I got a right to live too. Please, please don't let me die."

I wonder how he would feel as he watches 'friends' walk away carrying the remains of his kit leaving him to die cold, alone and afraid.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Well, Hugh Glass he ain't. It would be time to punch in his card, like the wounded Irish gunman up on the plateau in 'Quigley Down Under' with his spine broken by a 450gr bullet from a .45-110 Sharps - "So, what do think will get you first? The dingos or the ants?" .... "You have one shot left, make the best of it."

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
With his luck his butchered Star would blow up in his hand and do nothing more than take out 4 fingers!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts