Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a Carbine and a Full sized available...

Carbine has a 6-20x56 SA with mil-dot (includes Bipod) $2700.00 to your FFL

Full size includes bipod (no optics) $2,200.00 to your FFL

BOTH ARE NIB...

Thanks for looking....

Ed @ CWA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Not a bad price but I dealt with mark serbu several months back and the fool cashed my check but didn't deliver my rifle.I finally got my money back from him and bought a Barrett.Best of luck on your sale tho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
If this event really happened, I'm sorry you didn't get taken care of properly. Considering all the guns that have gone out of here over the last 5 years, we're bound to make mistakes now and then. I can't remember the last time I was referred to as a "fool" but, hey, it's a free country, right? Good luck with your Barrett; I'm sure it's an excellent rifle but may you have many problems and poor accuracy with it. :dgrin:

Mark Serbu


TM123 said:
Not a bad price but I dealt with mark serbu several months back and the fool cashed my check but didn't deliver my rifle.I finally got my money back from him and bought a Barrett.Best of luck on your sale tho.
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Mark Serbu said:
If this event really happened, I'm sorry you didn't get taken care of properly. Considering all the guns that have gone out of here over the last 5 years, we're bound to make mistakes now and then. I can't remember the last time I was referred to as a "fool" but, hey, it's a free country, right? Good luck with your Barrett; I'm sure it's an excellent rifle but may you have many problems and poor accuracy with it. :dgrin:

Mark Serbu
Yeah right...... :laugh01:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Mark, it happened, you offered me a t-shirt for my troubles*L* You even offered to send me a gun with the barrel not quite aligned in the shroud, you said the delays were caused by the shot show, then by my rifle being shipped elsewhere.Ring a bell now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
You did refund my money so I hold no ill will, but I don't and won't lie about anything that happened just because of someones so called rep.Oh the barrett, shoot great is dead on, and if I may say so a real fine piece of work.I know what you said was in jest about the problems with it, and I took it as such.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Well, by your holding no ill will may I assume your calling me a fool and implying that I withheld your money cease? Because I certainly am no fool, and I gave you your money back immediately, with my apologies. I don't want or need customers or others lying on my account. I have the reputation that I have because people don't need to lie for me; I've been very fortunate to have designed and built a rifle that works well and that many people love. But I'm not perfect; if I was, I guess there'd soon be an angry mob waiting out front with a cross to nail me to. ;-) Yes, I was kidding about the Barrett...they're good people and they make great guns, and I'm glad you're happy with it.

Mark Serbu



TM123 said:
You did refund my money so I hold no ill will, but I don't and won't lie about anything that happened just because of someones so called rep.Oh the barrett, shoot great is dead on, and if I may say so a real fine piece of work.I know what you said was in jest about the problems with it, and I took it as such.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top