Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
else flees, you dont get paid, the power's off, no fuel anywhere, no water in the pipes. and the city's burning. You wont last a week. garbage piling up, rats, bubonic plague, typhoid, cholera, etc, running rampant, on TOP of this other plague that you've postulated. :)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
For at least the fourth time - maybe the eighth, I ask... Curious for some historical precedent for this. If there's no historical precedent for the cause, it's irrational to believe we can predict the effect.

You can say, "what else could it be" and "I've told you before" all day, and my answer is still the same: "I don't know. You don't know. Nobody knows."

Because you haven't told me before; you've theorized before. That a total MadMax, Postman, Boy and his Dog world is inevitable due to the existence of hybrid seeds and the absence of horse-drawn farm implements. I simply maintain that those are assumptions and theories of possibly-interlocked causes and effects. And assumptions & theories may be right & may be wrong. I'm not megalomaniacal enough to believe that I can predict the future with absolute certainty.

If you "know", how do you know? Because saying "it's the only possible outcome" is really just saying "I can't think of any other outcome".

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is there some reason you felt the need to make a new thread?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts