Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
23-7, worry about fire, etc. U HAVE to, because you are staying in place, making noise, moving around in daylight, in the open, and have something OBVIOUSLY worth taking. :) All I have to do is crawl into the center of a thicket, just before first light, curl up and sleep, safe in the knowledge that my mobility, lack of obvious stuff worth pursuing, use of darkness and thick cover makes me about 100x less likely to be bothered by anybody. U r stupid enough to "think" that there won't be ONE HUNDRED TIMES as many predators as there are those who are "prepared". U r also stupid enough to "think" that you DARE leave the "fort" unmanned, while you pursue some ONE predator. that's a laugh.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!! The way you sleep, a 12 year old child could stroll up and plant the sharp side of a garden hoe in your forehead.

Tell me some more funnies. I need another laugh.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Forgot to login, And your an idiot!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
No, the moron who's out skulking around the bushes alone has to watch 260, 24/7 (you DO know there's 24 hours in a day, not 23, right?). Those who WORK TOGETHER just take shifts. :D

Of course Goonkid is in for a shock when he goes in on one of those "unmanned" forts which still have all those nice girls and Auld Pharts who, while not quite able of playing army ranger looking for him, are more than able to wax his @$$ from further away than he can lob his .22s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts