Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
effect your accuracy all you WANT. I"ve seen world class IPSC competitors REPEATEDLY miss the 10" A zone at 10 yds, in good light, stationary target, no injuries, with match gear, with earmuffs, no starvation, depression, dehydration, exhaustion, or dysentery. Misses of the vital zone are the RULE in combat, not the exception, even with the RIFLE, at 20m, and at 10 FT with pistols. That is a fact, and all you LIES and bs about it doesn't change things one bit.

I've seen a fair amount of COMPLETE misses of the torso at 10 yds, and MANY misses of the 10" A zone, at 5 yds, over the years, made more than my share of them, too. When you are going at hyperspeed, such things are a commonplace occurence. You can CLAIM that being shot at doesn't make you shoot back as fast as you can, but we all know that you are lying about it.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Since you have never been in combat you know nothing about it and your opinions on the subject are utterly worthless.

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
IPSC IS NOT REALITY! Live the reality, not the fantasy!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
effect your accuracy all you WANT. I"ve seen world class IPSC competitors REPEATEDLY miss the 10" A zone at 10 yds, in good light, stationary target, no injuries, with match gear, with earmuffs, no starvation, depression, dehydration, exhaustion, or dysentery. Misses of the vital zone are the RULE in combat, not the exception, even with the RIFLE, at 20m, and at 10 FT with pistols. That is a fact, and all you LIES and bs about it doesn't change things one bit.

I've seen a fair amount of COMPLETE misses of the torso at 10 yds, and MANY misses of the 10" A zone, at 5 yds, over the years, made more than my share of them, too. When you are going at hyperspeed, such things are a commonplace occurence. You can CLAIM that being shot at doesn't make you shoot back as fast as you can, but we all know that you are lying about it.
Different people react totally differently. This is documented. Some people will panic, some will actually go into a very relaxed very delibarate mode. Once again to simply state that everyone will behave in this way or that is simply incorrect.

People have gone totally calm and functioned better than when not under the stress of combat. Others have totally gone the opposite way.

To instantly call everyone a liar or to state that a single response is valid for everyone is just being silly.

Competetion in a game doesn't quite kick in the same fight or flight response in people. IPSC does not equal Combat.

:devil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts