Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took him 2 years of the worst fighting ever seen, to get 240 kills, quite a few of those with a belt fed. You are all so good that you going to take on dozens of groups of 10+ men, miss with 90% of your shots, and STILL win, right? u r fos.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hey, you're the one claiming that he'll survive and triumph in 30+ consecutive ambushes - with a .22LR..........

·
Registered
720 Posts
I believe he is having a conversation with his own posts. They are all fascinatingly ego-centric, yet predictably redundant, with no original thought or fresh concept.
But to try to join-in -- Murphy was the single most decorated soldier of WW II who is the "u" to whom you compare him, and what prompted this contentious statement on your part?
Rich, you seem to "get" andy, can you be a pal and let me in on some frame of reference for this post?
SatCong

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
fuck, is he stupid or what?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
And gunkid is 1/98387238347 the man Audie was. But then gunkid is a legend in his own mind.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
SatCong said:
I believe he is having a conversation with his own posts. They are all fascinatingly ego-centric, yet predictably redundant, with no original thought or fresh concept.
But to try to join-in -- Murphy was the single most decorated soldier of WW II who is the "u" to whom you compare him, and what prompted this contentious statement on your part?
Rich, you seem to "get" andy, can you be a pal and let me in on some frame of reference for this post?
SatCong
One of the hallmarks of a sociopath, is the utter conviction that they are always right. Sociopaths are so ego-centric, the world only revolves around them. Our comments are like water off of a ducks back, regardless of how true to the mark, they are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts