Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with EVERY gun topic there i( or every one that you know jack crap about), anyway. Funny thing is, ONE man is proving to know 100 x as much about those same subjects. Hmm, guess you didn't really know very much after all. :)

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
I really don't want to lock this site down to where only registered users can post, but keep it up and it's going to happen.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've forgotten more than u will learn

about guns, hunting, shooting, smithing, reloading, count on that. You know it, too. That's what upsets you so much about me, my obvious superiority. :) If you were REALLY secure in what you know, you'd have no problem with what I post. The mere fact it DOES bother you so much is adquate proof that you are insecure about your "knowledge', and "ability".

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I've forgotten more than u will learn

about guns, hunting, shooting, smithing, reloading, count on that. You know it, too. That's what upsets you so much about me, my obvious superiority. :) If you were REALLY secure in what you know, you'd have no problem with what I post. The mere fact it DOES bother you so much is adquate proof that you are insecure about your "knowledge', and "ability".
The only person bothered is you, you feel a need to declare yourself smarter and more knowledgeable than everyone else constantly. That's a pretty big indicator of the opposite. We have zero problem with any factual information you post.

We have a problem with your inability to do incredibly simple things like use a proper title and keep related posts in the same thread. Most grade school aged children can do this. This doesn't make you look very superior to anyone.

Then there's the falsehoods (lies) and bad ideas you post - yes we have a problem with these and will call them out. You often advocate things that are illegal, dangerous, or both - your advice may get somebody killed. We definitely will call you out on these things.

Starting posts mid-thought, replying to other threads in new threads - apparently not superior enough to understand that threads move around independently of each other. The fact that they do so is a foreign concept to you (yet school children understand this). This is the very reason you should put replies into the same thread. New threads AND new posts within a thread show up, so the argument that you want people to see your new threads is, well, stupid. The website highlights threads with new posts in them. People will have zero problems finding where you have posted a response within a thread.

The other thing that is funny, is that this website brings up posts that it believes are related to a topic you're looking at - it uses the title to do so. because your titles are thought fragments and not useable titles, weird associations pop up. Interestingly they show how the majority of your posts are NOT gun related, but self-congratulatory tripe. The few that are gun related are the same things over and over and over again.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
I've forgotten more than u will learn about guns, hunting, shooting, smithing, reloading, count on that.
I believe it. Like you've forgotten the reality of the idiotic 9x21 caliber.

You've obviously forgotten that the 9x21 that you constantly recommend is actually LESS powerful than the commonly-available 9x19 caliber. You constantly tell people that they're further ahead converting their gun to use a caliber that's not only unavailable almost everywhere on the continent, but is also LESS powerful than the commonly-available caliber their gun started out in in the first place. That's some special genius right there.

Then again, I don't know how you could have genuinely 'forgotten' it, because I've reminded you of the fact repeatedly; as recently as several times this year.

Simply put, the only reason the 9x21 even exists is to offer a better-than-380 option to those who live in places where 9x19 is prohibited. Its case is obviously 2mm longer than the 9x19, but its OAL is exactly the same, so your cartridge overall length is still limited to exactly the same. And its maximum allowable pressure isn't just below 9x19 +P, it's below 9x19 standard pressure. Whether loaded with lightweight bullets or heavyweight ones, the 9x21 NEVER exceeds a commonly-available 9x19 +P.

Please stop recommending the idiotic 9x21. There is NO circumstance where it makes sense for private citizens in north america. None.

Reactions: Garand

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Melvin, if you feel the need to be superior to someone, go sit in a classroom full of kids in kindergarten. You are bound to be smarter that at least 1/3 of the people in that room.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts