Arms Locker banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Dog is my co-pilot - don't know why, but I found this picture to be funny. was going through some of my old pictures the other day and found this one. thought it works for a thread titled you have to have a dog...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
why should it change? works fine.
It’s only by accepting and even embracing change that allows for improvement. The sig p938 that you like didn’t exist as recently as ten years ago. If we didn’t pursue change, you would never have experimented with non-factory ammo. If you truly weren’t willing to change, you’d be shooting a gun from 50 years ago, loaded with factory ammo from 50 years ago. And wouldn’t accept medical treatments and prescriptions that didn’t exist 50 years ago, etc.

Change isn’t inherently good or bad, but it is inevitable.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
736 Posts
It’s only by accepting and even embracing change that allows for improvement. The sig p938 that you like didn’t exist as recently as ten years ago. If we didn’t pursue change, you would never have experimented with non-factory ammo. If you truly weren’t willing to change, you’d be shooting a gun from 50 years ago, loaded with factory ammo from 50 years ago. And wouldn’t accept medical treatments and prescriptions that didn’t exist 50 years ago, etc.

Change isn’t inherently good or bad, but it is inevitable.
Same thing with electronic devices. If someone told me 30years ago I would be using a combination phone/micro computer to make calls or communicate via electronic media. Plus shop bank etc. I'd have said they were nuts; Gi oh yeah and the technology being affordable to everyone.

Back to firearms the micro pistol industry is amazing compared to the same time frame.

Go back a little bit more and good luck finding an AR outside of Colt or an expensive custom build that would run okay.

Today you have to buy some extra cheap crap to have troubles or let a halfwit baboon do the assembly.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts