Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
all u have to do is search walmart.com, amazon.com or paladin's site for the .22, Mini-14, and .45 can books. Frugal Squirrel bought the other 5. I have no idea if he's still got them in print, but about 15 more will be for sale on my website, probably next week.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which website is this?

And what is GK's real name, anyway? When did he start posting on these forums?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Thanks, I like reading that stuff. It's more mellow and resonates better information-wise. I've read two of his books, published under "Colt .45" IIRC. Good info, some of it doesn't jibe exactly with what I believe but then again I'm obviously still learning. I've certainly learned from what he had to say, but also from almost all of the other regular posters here.

cheers

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Coyote said:
Which website is this?

And what is GK's real name, anyway? When did he start posting on these forums?
John Melvin Davis.

NUTTY JOHN started posting on the Internet almost as soon as he was released from prison. He has been trying to pattern himself, as a survival guru, after Mel Tappan.

As a survivalist, NUTTY JOHN is an abject failure.

·
Registered
285 Posts
andy said:
all u have to do is search walmart.com, amazon.com or paladin's site for the .22, Mini-14, and .45 can books. Frugal Squirrel bought the other 5. I have no idea if he's still got them in print, but about 15 more will be for sale on my website, probably next week.

Oh do tell us what is this website of yours?

These are some long past deadlines for your website

On 03-25-2004 it was going to " be up soon now". Before that on 12-17-2003 the story was "the site is to be up by this coming Friday."

This all being after "got a gal going on building me a website starting first thing tomorrow, Mon, 10-27"
I'm so very underwhelmed with http://www.silentstreakpress.com/

What date will your site be up and running by?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I wonder if he got the name from those streaks in his drawers put there silently, because his ass is too loose to build up enough pressure to fart?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Wow is that his site? Full of BS and I am certainly underwhelmed.

He wants you to pay for it and givr you his pay pal info.

I will be reporting him to pay pal for this obvious attempt at CC fruad. Also I hope Muke fisher gets a look at it when it is up and running.

Ge no other gun sites ont eh net make you pay.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gunkids Library of Survival Information is from a site that somebody gave him space in. It could have been an interesting place if he had carried it on but he wrote a few self serving paragraphs and then lost interest just like he does with everything.

Gunkid excels in only one thing: FAILURE.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Melvin has beena failure at everything in his pathetic litle existance.

he got in on the early days of IPSC (and NO MELVIN YOU WERE NTO AT THE COLUMBIA CONFERENCE LIKEYOU CLAIM. mANY FOLKS HAVE TOLD ME WHO WAS THERE AND I HAVE ASKED ABOUT YOU AND NO ONE WILL SAY W YOU WERE THERE), but wen a lot of folks started shooting after the sports infancy he stopped suddenly cause he was getting his butt handed to him.

He tried to become a can maker and drug dealer and converted a few guns to full auto but he was such a dismal faileure he surenfdered him self at the station AFTER the cops calle dand said "yoru sort of pathetic and we don't really have a lot of time ot waste on you so just drive down and turn yourself in will ya" and so he did.

He is even afailure at being a keyborad kommando because .
1 he can not keep his lies straight.
2. he does nto even base his lies on the merest smidgen of truth or fact.
3. he can not even spell or construct a vaguely coherent sentence.
4. He pretyt much pisse soff eveyone he comes in contact with on the net.
5. Even his own PO thinks he is pretty much of a dork.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Who is gunkid? u guys keep mentioning him but who is he?

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
gunkid/andy/.223 fan and a dozen other names. He's a loser convict on welfare that is waiting for the balloon to go up so he can kill people in revenge of himself screwing up his own life.

·
Registered
391 Posts
whats he convicted of

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Do a serch butdrug dealing and full aoto and silencer violations are jus the top of the list. Now he is here as andy and well you will se.

·
Registered
391 Posts
i thought it was the bayonet in the ass story :scatter:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, that was just a work of... would "fan fiction" be the right term here?

Gunkid/Melvin/.223 fan and any number of other names he thinks up are all really the same person; John Melvin Davis. I'm a bit sketchy on all the details, but basically he got arrested for making silencers, converting a few guns to full auto and dealing cocaine. He turned himself in over the phone, actually.

Anyway, now he just goes around on various forums and posts nonsense. None of his ideas work and he tends to insult people randomely. As I understand it, this is one of the few places he's never been banned from.

He's actually quite comic, in an opium sort of way.

·
Registered
391 Posts
i knew the bayonet in the ass story was fake i was just trying to be funny but u didnt luagh :bawling:

·
Registered
285 Posts
andy said:
I never turned myself in. in fact, I ran on bond, and I escaped from A fed prison camp, too.

Then tell us the story about your capture.

I'm sure it must have made Ruby Ridge and WACO look like a Campfire Girls cook out.

Being the bad ass you claim to be you must have killed dozens of JBTs before you were beaten down.

That's just not the case though is it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts