Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here run Yugo M67? What have your results been?

I've got an opportunity to buy a sealed case (1200 rnds or somesuch) that a friend got off of gunbroker for cheap.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Years ago I ran some thru an SKS..It was good stuff;flat based;shot to the poin tof aim in my SKS without any nned to break out th efront sight "C" clamp tool.IIRC,it came packed on strippers.I had heard it burnt a little dirty;but not htat I could see any difference .A little on the warm side;and I understand it DOES have better wounding ballistics compared to M43 ball.
What is the price?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Years ago I ran some thru an SKS..It was good stuff;flat based;shot to the poin tof aim in my SKS without any nned to break out th efront sight "C" clamp tool.IIRC,it came packed on strippers.I had heard it burnt a little dirty;but not htat I could see any difference .A little on the warm side;and I understand it DOES have better wounding ballistics compared to M43 ball.
What is the price?
I got it for $300.

I've got an EOTech on the AK I'll be running it through. I'm curious how it will compare between my handloads and Silver Bear. Did you notice an increase in muzzle pressure or report, or just recoil?

Doesn't look like I'll get the opportunity to shoot a reasonable quantity within the next month though. Booked twice in MA this weekend, locally four days next week, and I'm co-hosting an event the weekend after.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
If your Yugo has a bake,it will DEFINITELY be louder...recoilwise;I could not tell the difference in a Russian SKS..IIRC,it shot pretty well on th e200 meter berm silohuettes;all while staying with the battlesight zero-setting.
From what I am told,it tends to yaw/destabilizwe a bit more in soft media(flesh) than M43 does( probably on account of the flat base) without actually "keyholing"inflight,which spells good to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts